I managed to quickly ice her cake but when I was making the purple icing for it I accidentally covered my hand in blue dye! It's faded now.
Below Liberty has fun opening her presents...
| A family photo at Wimpole Estate...just without Joe and Dad. |
| Nathanael took these photos of the ducks, swans and sheep! Well done, Nat! |
| I have the camera again... |
| Here's the birthday girl! |
| Happy Birthday Liberty! |
| Talitha |
| Nathanael showing Aaron the dandelions! |
| Isn't family wonderful! |
| Jed took this photo... |
| Jed and Rhiannon |
| Happy! |
| This doesn't look safe! Rhiannon and I make it over the fence... |
| Thanks Nat for taking this photo of me, you're doing great at photography now! |
| Nathanael also took this one of the flowers. I love how all of the colours came out Nat. |
| Liberty with her birthday cake. We had a pizza party for dinner... |
Wow, your family has some amazing hair genes! Congrats to Liberty. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday Liberty!! Love the photos (as usual) and oh my goodness doesn't Talitha look like Anne of Green Gables!! :D She's growing up fast!! (p.s. I love your top also Charis. So pretty.) x
ReplyDelete